Pages

Saturday, January 17, 2015

VPN's and Travel

Blame it on the Culture Shock.
Being outside, in my neighborhood, just makes me grumpy. Why the garbage? Why the noise, people, the chaos? Why the stares!?

Routine.
I've slid into a bit of a monotonous after-school routine. It involves television, ordering food, my couch and my treadmill. I wish I was picking up my guitar more often and ordering out a bit less but, for now, it's working for me.
After winter break, I decided I needed to make a couple changes.  I now sleep in.  Until 4:00 am.  So I'm sleeping 50 minutes a day later than the first part of the school year.  Because of this, I catch the second bus provided by the school. They actually provide 4 every morning just for us.  One at 5:15 am(the one I used to catch), one at 5:45 am and two at 6:00 am. I also try my best to catch the 3:00 pm bus home. 

VPNs are Awesome.
If they had VPNs when I lived overseas before, I didn't know it.  I bought one. It convinces nbc.com, hulu.com, etc. that I am in America.  Did you know those sites don't work outside of America?  How else am I going to show my hometown pride by watching The Blacklist.  The creator is from my hometown and, last I heard, still living there.

Travel Plans
I have a couple upcoming trips planned.  I'll embark on a weekend getaway to Dubai, United Arab Emirates, in March.  I've also signed up for some pretty extravagant April travel, in India. Going to see the Taj Mahal. I spent time in India back in 2009 but I was only in the south. This 7 day luxury vacation will be vastly different than that 7 week service trip.  


2 comments:

  1. Your trip to India sounds great!!! Love to see the world with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. try waselpro vpn service to open all of the blocked websites in kuwait
    http://www.internetwasel.com/best-vpn-in-kuwait/

    ReplyDelete