Pages

Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Sum, Sum Summertime.

I'm having a hard time organizing my words of late. Let's blame it on jet lag. I have woke up at 3:30 am every morning since returning to the sand box. Regardless of when I go to sleep and if I take, or skip, my beloved naps.

So, instead of many words I am going to do another photo dump of sorts. 

-Today summertime.

-Tomorrow new-apartment/excited-to-be-back-stuff.

I already blogged about beautiful Budapest and Rome so I'll take off from there. 

California
California born, though not so-much raised, I do have a special connection with the place. My dad now lives in vacation paradise, so I am the lucky recipient of free room and board in this breathtaking location:


California allotted me much time for beauty hunting(above) and reflection(below). Here is a little scroll through some of the latter.


Colorado
Today was kinda representative of life...Who am I to see and experience so much beauty. Mom you were right, "Life is not fair." I don't deserve such goodness and beauty. Overwhelmed. God you are the best artist!

-Reflections as I drove through Colorado. After spending 2 weeks in California, a month in Nebraska, a week in Hungary and 3 days in Rome. #cannotbeleivethisismylife



Nebraska
I once said everyone needs to move away to see how much people love and appreciate them. But I am there again. Feeling blessed.
#internationalteachersmoveawayeveryyear


I need to go back to Kuwait so I stop spending so much money! I left with one large suitcase and I returned with 2 large suitcases and a carry-on. I think I bought 3 of every health and beauty product and clothing article I may not be able to get in Kuwait.

-My thoughts as I weighed, re-arranged and had to take things out of my overweight suitcases. 
#whathappenedtogetrichfastwantless
#whathappenedtolivesimplysoothrescansimplylive

I also brought back puzzles and games. Game nights, here I come!

Carried this heavy book around all summer and have yet to open it.  School starts here September 2nd.

Our state motto is "The Good Life". And that is true. A good life made up of good people and beautiful landscapes.

Describe Nebraska in one word? 
"All I got is, home."

Today was summertime.
Tomorrow will be new-apartment/excited-to-be-back-in-Kuwait-stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment