Pages

Wednesday, June 20, 2018

1 Girl, 2 Bags, 3 Countries, 4 Weeks

So.. Why the Title?

Because I head out on a solo extended trip today.

1 week in Yunnan province in China.
1 week in Laos.
2 weeks in Northern Thailand.

33 days to be exact.

China Facts and Info.


  • I'm flying to Yunnan province from Xiamen, in Fujian province, today.
  • I will be there for one week.
  • I will stay in mainly 2 locations, Kunming and Lijiang. I'll take a bus to travel between the two locations, about 7 hours each way.
  • While in Yunnan I hope to see a 'stone forest', a deep gorge and a tall mountain with snow.
  • It's forecasted to rain everyday I'm there, unfortunately, so I'm going to need to be flexible.
  • I have all my rooms booked ahead of time. I always stay in private rooms, but often in hostels.
  • It's great to travel in China because the data on my phone still works. Which means I can still use Apple maps and my taxi app. 
  • At the end of the week, I'll fly from Kunming to Vientiane, Laos.
More Facts and Information to come. You know... as I figure it all out.

No comments:

Post a Comment