Pages

Thursday, March 19, 2015

Can you I.D. the Logos of Common Stores in America, in Arabic- Pt. 2

You will probably breeze through these, but I hope a couple of them will challenge you a bit. Ready, Set, Go! 

1.

2.

Thinking this one was a bit trickier, I left the window advertisement partially included.

3.

4.

Everyone better get this one.

5.

And this one!

6.


Another stumper, perhaps. Once you know, you'll see it.

7.
The above photo is from Dubai. Unfortunately, I don't think they're in Kuwait.

8.

It's no surprise to see a few of these chains here because they are quite global, though I still get a kick out of seeing their signs written in Arabic.  Check out the Top 10 Global Fast-Food Chains. I was surprised however, to see the below chain here. As I was initially surprised to find Ace Hardware, Sears and Texas Road House here, as well.

9.

How did you do? 

Answers: 1. Denny's, 2. Papa John's, 3. KFC, 4. California Kitchen, 5. Red Lobster, 6. Subway, 7. Panda Express, 8. Cold Stone and 9. Ashley Furniture.

Interesting Fact: there is no P or V sound in Arabic. So it's more like BaBa John's and Banda Exbress. My sister's name, for example, would be spelled Falerie instead of Valerie. 

Want to try the first installment of logos again? Click here: Can you ID the logos of common stores in America, in Arabic?- Pt. 1

No comments:

Post a Comment