Pages

Sunday, January 10, 2016

Beauty, Reflection, Bonding and Announcing the Big Reveal

Beauty.

Beauty.
When I first arrived in Nebraska it was warm and snowless. 


Eventually, we did see some snow.
I really enjoyed driving my car, though I forgot what a pain scraping your windows is.
Now I remember.
Christmas Eve Day had a pretty awesome moon.

As did Christmas Eve, Eve.
Reflection.
 Spent a lot of time at coffee shops like this one. 
And this one.
I have been contemplating possibilities for months now. I did a lot of reflecting in K-town, Nebraska about if I should move on from K-town, Kuwait. 
"Should I Stay or Should I Go?"  

Bonding.
With friends.
With family.

My Announcement: The Big Reveal. 
My announcement. I want to introduce that a new blog title will be coming soon. It will be coming July, 2016. Can you guess where I will go next? It's not as simple as blue or pink though. 
It is really funny how far I can take these analogies. What got me started was the picture below. Most things "truly" funny have a little bit of truth in them. 
Coming soon...

1 comment: