Pages

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Blogging is a Strange Thing

Blogs are strange things. Does anyone really read them? I admit I seldom do. On one hand, It's hard to believe anyone would not be interested in what I have to say because it's so interesting. On the other hand, it is hard to believe anyone would want to read what I have to say(or understand it).
Like I said, don't even read blogs(I do read).
So, with all of that said, this blog is mainly for me. For me to feel like I am somehow sharing what I'm learning; for me to practice communicating.
If you are interested in my experiences, follow along. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Shannon, I just started reading your blog - you sound like me, in that, writing a blog is completely new and not too sure anyone would read it. I'm so excited for you - what a great experience. I enjoyed reading about the school and some of the culture. Where in Iowa did you find this international job fair? I'll look forward to new blog posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Carol, It was the UNI International Job Fair. They have it every year at the end of January, in Waterloo.
    I will have to check our your blog, too. So far its been kinda fun. :D

    ReplyDelete