Pages

Friday, November 28, 2014

Can you ID the logos of common stores in America, in Arabic?

How good are you at recognizing the logos of typical stores in America? Do you think you could ID the logos of common stores in America, in Arabic?

Okay. I'll give you one practice round. This isn't a common store in America, but you can see how it keeps a similar font and design while incorporating the right to left spelling and Arabic script. 



It's Tim Horton's, a Canadian donut chain. 

*Sorry I only took pictures of the Arabic writing though they usually have it written in English and Arabic(like the above picture I just took off the Internet).

Alright. Ready, Set, Go!
1. 
2.
3.
4.
Having fun yet?
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10. 
*BONUS
If you get this next one you are very shopping savvy.

Answers:The Athlete's Foot, Payless, Justice, Nautralizer, Ikea, IHOP, H&M, Build a Bear, Clarks(that one was hard, but once you know), Caribou and (the BONUS) Claire's.

2 comments:

  1. Carrie ConstantinescuNovember 28, 2014 at 10:58 AM

    I picked out IKEA and Caribou immediately. ( Priorities! ) But I also spotted H&M and Build a Bear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was fun! Apparently I'm not so savvy with store logos. But I did get Payless, IKEA, IHOP, H&M, and Claires!

    ReplyDelete