Pages

Sunday, November 16, 2014

Speechless

The time has come. I don't have anything to say. I could tell you about the operatic Verdi Requiem I went to where I almost dozed off in the second row, since it started at my usual bedtime. And how I sat right behind the Danish ambassador. But as much as I know it was good quality, I still don't care for opera, so I can't gush about it. It was pretty cool to see the symphony up close like that though.

I could go on about how I'm really into this Iranian chicken at the moment. How that and my falafel pita sandwiches are just amazing. 
How I spent a lazy Saturday on the beach, reading in the sun. 

How as I write this, I am here and this is happening (I'm actually too lazy today to post the video but the fountain is synchronized to music.)
How I did find a beautiful place to walk that is 40 minutes one way. Now that is actually noteworthy. 
But none of it feels too exciting and all I really do is work, talk about work, think about work and dream about work.

Until next week. Hope everyone is having a wonderful week.

1 comment:

  1. Work is work no matter where you work :-) I'm glad you got to have a chance to walk and read and get a little variety in your life, even ifyour brain may or may not have taken a break

    ReplyDelete